OUR SPECIALISED SERVICES
Though the academic education provides a strong foundation on the fundamentals, students still lack the cutting edge practical skills to meet the demands of the industry. We, at CHEMIN IIM perfectly understand this gap and are focusing on this need by providing technology skills and the much needed soft skills to make the learners complete professionals by bridging the gap between Academics & Industry.
|"CHEMIN IIM covers all the topics required to meet the needs of industry and prepares the students to face the industry with CONFIDENCE."|
BRASS TRACKS OF CHEMIN IIM
CHEMIN IIM was introduced in 1998 with the aim to instigate fresh Engineers / Science Graduates to Control & Instrumentation Jobs to groom them into dedicated cadre of C & I Professionals and to build confidence in handling major Power / Chemical / Sugar / Paper Plant and refineries independently
At present CHEMIN - IIM has completed 31 batches & Successfully produced more than 700 specialized professional C & I Engineers and Diploma Technicians.
Besides comprehensive 2-3 months training comprising theoretical inputs and practical real time hands on experience the new trainees are attached with senior Executives at site under a systematic formal mentoring system of the organization to integrate / tune them to face the phenomenon in project execution.
BENEFITS OF CHEMIN IIM
The training opens a new door through which you enter into a new life. Your career path is clear and a way is shown for you to brighten your future in the field of Process Control Instrumentation.
SYNOPSIS OF C & I LEARNING MODULES
- Theory of Electrical , Control & Instrumentation (E,C, & I) from Fundamentals to Future Trends
- Aspects of E, C & I project management techniques.
- Detailed Engineering, C & I Symbols & Standards, P & I Diagrams, Loop Diagrams, etc.
- Selection of C & I Equipments, Installation Practices, Turnkey C & I jobs
- Introduction to Industrial Safety rules, Code of practices and regulations.
- Acclimatization and understanding of Conventional C & I, Smart C & I, DCS, PLC, SCADA, Field bus techniques, Wireless and Virtual Instrumentation.
- Calibration / Testing / Application of Pressure, Temperature, Flow, Level, Pneumatic, Analytical & Digital Instrumentation and various miscellaneous Sensors.
- Hazardous Area Instrumentation.
- Control modes & Control valves and other Final Control Elements.
- DCS, PLC & SCADA.
- Industrial Instrumentation, Networking and Communication.
- Conventional and Smart Instruments.
- Smart Instrumentation configuration Techniques with HART communicator
- Verse with various Instruments, Erection hardware & accessories used in Process plants and industries.
- Knowledge about Installation Standards & Procedures for Instrumentation.
- Learning the Art of Instrumentation Project Execution from Concept to Commissioning.
- Research and Development in I & C.
- Experience and industry knowledge.
- Widely experienced engineering and electronics professionals.
- Creative, effective solutions for customer issues.
- Knowledge of established network and innovative ideas.
- Flexible and competitive.
COURSE DETAILS AND ELIGIBILITY
CHEMIN CERTIFIED ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN CONTROL & INSTRUMENTATION MANAGEMENT
ELIGIBILITY : FRESH B.E / B.TECH / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc CANDIDATES (MALE)
DURATION : Training duration will be 2 - 3 Months in our institute at Puducherry
On selection, the candidate will be appointed as MANAGEMENT TRAINEE and have to undergo 2 - 3 Months in-house training at Puducherry
Within a month from the date of successful completion of in-house training, the candidate will be posted as INSTRUMENT ENGINEER (PROBATIONARY-I YEAR) in any one of our on-going project sites anywhere in India
CHEMIN CERTIFIED DIPLOMA IN CONTROL AND INSTRUMENTATION MANAGEMENT
ELIGIBILITY: Diploma Holders (3 YEAR COURSE) /Science Graduates / ITI / +2 VOCATIONAL GROUP (MALE)
DURATION : Training duration will be 3 WEEKS in our institute at Puducherry
On selection, the candidate will be appointed as INSTRUMENT ENGINEER TRAINEE and will undergo THREE weeks in-house training at Puducherry
After successful completion of in-house training, the candidate will be posted as DIPLOMA ELECTRICIAN/TECHNICIAN (PROBATIONARY- I YEAR) / SEMI-SKILLED - ITI TRAINEE / SEMI-SKILLED TRAINEE in any one of our on-going project sites anywhere in India