- To become the leading supply chain network for process control industries.
- To become one of the global leaders in the field of C & I by providing the best C & I solution based on customer requirements.
- To fill the gap between industries and institutes by imparting practical instrumentation knowledge to young budding C & I engineers.
- Creating and sustaining customer satisfaction and trust.
- To provide customizable products in process control, electrical and calibration requirements.
- Proper planning and execution and deploying specialized and skilled manpower whenever and wherever needed for C & I services.
- Timely response to customer problems and rectification.
- On time delivery.
- Maintaining good quality.
- Ensuring safety.
- Customer focus.
- Dedication and commitment to service.
- Flexibility and adaptability to any kind of environment.
- Reliability and trustworthiness.
- Continual improvement through knowledge updating.
We at, “CHEMIN C & I PVT.LTD”.,
- Committed to improve customer satisfaction by producing Quality Products and servicesin the fields of Control & Instrumentation, Systems & Automation and Industrial Electrification by continual improvement through effective QMS, EMS & OHSAS Practices and try to be a Premier Institution.
- Shall Minimize the harmful effects of the day-to-day operations’ impact upon the environment by adopting latest technologies, whenever and wherever practicable.
Shall comply with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Assessment standards and all relevant regulations, including environmental legislation, through a program of continual improvement
will seek to achieve higher than regulatory standards.
- Communicate with local communities to minimize any disturbance caused by our works.
- Ensure our Suppliers and Contractors are aware of this Policy and ensure they apply similar standards to their own work.
Shall conduct its activities in such a way as to take foremost account of the Health and Safety of Employees and others who may be affected by its activities.